Friday, November 30, 2012

Black Tie Fridays #11

We've finally made it to challenge #11 after a week off for Thanksgiving.  Shauna is this weeks designer.  We hope you all enjoy this challenge.  Be creative!!!




Let's see what our designers came up for you this week.  

Shauna's layout

Tiffany's Card


Kelli's Card


Kendra's Card

We really hope to keep up the players!  Keep up the good work on spreading the word!  Don't forget last weeks challenge entry #10 needs to go fill out the form to also get a $5 gift card!




2 comments:

  1. Hi Ladies! I think I was enty #10 last week but it won't let me fill out the form. Says "One per week only". Am I doing something wrong?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, I must have set the settings this way to prevent multi users kind of a thing. Go ahead and shoot me an email at tiff@tibre.org, and I'll get it to you in the mail. I'm not sure if I can tweek the setting or not. Thanks for letting us know Alysssa.

      Delete