Friday, December 7, 2012

Challenge #12 & Winner

My goodness this week has flown by, yesterday I thought it was Wednesday all day so I feel like I'm ahead of things, but then quickly realize I'm behind....to say the least, it's been frustrating!  So winner and challenge combined it is!


This weeks designer was Shauna with the challenge of weaving.

Designer's choice: (and Kelli & Kendra)

Mandy

Congrats to Mandy on a wonderful card.  Kendra really loved the shinny paper to give your card a great pop.  You can go over to the employee of the week tab to fill out the form for us to get you your choice of card!  You can also grab the Best Dressed award for this week over on the badges tab.  Thanks for playing along with us!

Tiffany's Choice:

Congrats Shauna on winning the Casual Friday award.  Tiffany really likes the patterned paper with the off set sentiment.  Grab your badge, and thanks for playing!









Ok, since I thought I was ahead, and really behind!  Here is your challenge for this week!

Tiffany is the designer this week, and it's one of my favorite things!!


Let's see what the designers have created for you. (don't forget your black)

Tiffany's Card
The card I had originally done isn't wanting to come off my camera and onto the computer, so I've put this card up that I finished earlier in the week.  Hopefully I can get the glitch to "fix"itself so I can get it up here!!

Kelli's Card

Kendra's Card

Shauna's Card


No comments:

Post a Comment