Friday, November 9, 2012

Winner's and More!!


Whew,  not sure I even know how to begin this!!!  We apologize for the um...interesting link issue.


We all really loved the grid.  It's so fun to see the extremely different cards that come out of one little square!

Designer's Choice:


Aimee, I just loved the simplicity of how the lights wind around the sentiment.  Love the font too!  Really nice job on the card, I wish I was receiving this as a Christmas card from someone!  Amazing! You can head over to the Employee of the week tab, fill out the form and a gift will be in the mail shortly.  You can also go grab the Best Dressed award badge over under the badges tab.  Thanks for playing along with us.


We had a couple of our design team members pick the same card so congrats to.....
 Joyce, congrats on winning casual Friday award!  Kelli and Kendra both loved your card!  Kendra really liked the purple and green combination and the curves of the card, while Kelli liked the flowers added with the patterned paper.  Nicely done!






Shauna's Choice:
Jen, welcome to challenges, and congrats on winning this weeks Casual Friday award!  Shauna really liked all the layers and how your card came together along with the sentiment.  Nicely done!!  You can head over to the badges tab to claim your Casual Friday badge for your blog.  Thanks for playing with us this week.








On to this weeks challenge!!!  Thanks again winners and all of those that play with us.  Keep sharing!


This week is yet another black optional week, man third week in a row!  Maybe we should have a mandatory tux week.


Masking is definitely not my strong technique, and it took me three cards before I finally came up with one I liked.  So, hopefully you all can knock our socks off!!  I sure need to work on this one!

Let's see what our design team came up with for you.

Kelli's Card


Kendra's Card


Shauna's Wine Label

Tiffany's Card

Tiffany's Card

Please show us what you've got hidden up your sleeve!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much Ladies for choosing my card this week! I appreciate the wonderful comments!

    ReplyDelete