Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Winner from Way long ago!!

I'm back in California, with my own computer and it feels great!!!  Now time for back to work!  Work in my craft room, work on my other crafting things, work with the kids, thank God I don't have a "real" job to go to!!

We'd like to announce our winner for the challenge that happened before Christmas!  Challenge #13.

Just a small reminder of what that challenge was!!  

Now that we've refreshed your memory of the challenge, I'll remind you that Kelli was our designer for the week.   I got to scrap with Kelli while I was back in Kansas for the holiday's and we're so excited for what's in store for you this year.


Designers choice this challenge....


Casandra, Kelli loved your card.  It's so sweet with the glittery snow balls. The background adds to much to the picture, but doesn't distract your eye. The colors are an amazing choice too!  Such a great card!  You can head over to the Employee of the week tab and fill out the form to receive your gift card from Kelli.  Don't forget to grab your Best Dressed award.  Thanks for playing with us at Black Tie Fridays!


Tiffany & Shauna's Choice:
Jamie, your stamp set used was great winter chilly weather kind of card!  The touch of glitter added so much to the winter feel.  You can grab your casual Friday badge to put on your blog. Thanks for playing with us!







Kendra's Choice:
Marie, your card is gleaming with beauty.  Everything just comes together with the colors and music.  Head on over to the Badges tab to grab your Casual Friday award.  Thanks for playing!










***Our next Challenge will be posted this Friday, the 11th of Jan.  You guys are going to love it,  we're really excited about what we're doing!


3 comments:

  1. Happy New Year everyone! Thanks,Kendra, for selecting my card! I'm very happy to be able to post a casual friday winner's badge on my blog.

    :) Marie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I almost missed reading this post somehow. Wow! Thanks so much. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You girls did great work and we are looking forward to our challenges this year.

    ReplyDelete