Friday, October 26, 2012

Black Tie's #7

Hey it's Friday!  Can we say that again? I know I'm excited :)  I'd really like to meet someone who just really didn't like Friday....I wonder if it's possible?

It's Shauna's week for this challenge, and I was excited for it as soon as she announced to the team what it would be.  It includes two of my favorite things!




The design team came up with some wonderful things.  Let's see what they look like....

Shauna's card

Tiffany's Card


Kelli's Card

Kendra's Card

They all just turned out so amazing!  I can't wait to see what everyone comes up with this week.  I've extended the Linky List for a couple of hours since it's due on Halloween.  Everyone is going to be getting ready for the fun evening of trick or treating I'm sure.




No comments:

Post a Comment