Friday, September 20, 2013

Challenge 32 & Winner

TGIF right?  I know I'm ready for the weekend!!

Sorry for the late blog post.  We had a pet emergency yesterday and it took the majority of my day, so when I should have been spending time, typing up a blog, laundry, homework with kids, etc. I was at the vet.  At least the dog is in recovery now and will hopefully be fine (although she is old).

Alright, this last challenge was fun, and we loved all your entries.  Shauna has chosen a winner and that is.....





Shauna loved the vintage feel of the pattern paper and thought it fit so well with the lady stamp.  The flower on the hat added that nice detail and brought that lady to life.  Thanks for playing with us this challenge.  Make sure to grab your badge of Best Dressed and to fill out your form for your prize!


Casual Friday Award:
Marie, You've been selected at the Casual Friday winner!!  Congrats and thanks for playing with us this Challenge.  We enjoy your work. Make sure to head over and grab your badge!









New Challenge!!  Yay, it's crafting time and just in time for the weekend! I know I'm happy!!  This challenge is coming from Tiffany, have fun!!





Let's see what the design team came up with.


Tiffany's Layout

Tiffany's bling

Kendra's card

Shauna's Card


(Kelli's will be joining us soon)


7 comments:

  1. Thank you so much girls, I loved this theme. She is a favourite stamp of mine and the papers are so wonderful. Again, thanks xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Shana did you figure it out?

      Delete
    2. Haha Yes, I promise it was not on my computer screen the first time I looked! :)

      Delete
  5. Just checking in to make sure all of you girls are okay! Miss ya!

    ReplyDelete