Saturday, May 4, 2013

Winners & New Challenge

Oh MY Gosh!!  The blog completely slipped my mind this week.  This is birthday season in my house; we literally have 2-3 birthdays a week the whole month of May!  I'm not kidding, by the second week we're sick of birthdays, and by the end of the month we could puke cake and ice cream and our happy birthday song becomes monotone.

So, I apologize for my forgetfulness, hope you will too!

Our team winner this week is.....


Sarah the simplicity of the card is fantastic, and the hats thrown in the air is great!  Congrats on winning this weeks Best Dressed award.  Please make sure you fill out the form under Employee of the Week to get your $5 gift card. You can also grab your badge for your win this week!


Casual Friday award:
Shana, we really love the idea of your card and the brightness of it is fantastic.  A big thanks for playing with us this week.  Make sure to grab your badge!










This weeks Challenge:

Ok, so this challenge is brought to you by Shauna.  It's VERY much Shauna, and I think you'll have fun with it.  For myself it was a hard challenge, but I know you all will blow our socks away!



Let's see what the design team has created for you.



Shauna's Card

Tiffany's Layout

Details of Tiffany's


Kendra's Card

Kelli's Card

Kelli's Project :)



No comments:

Post a Comment