Friday, March 22, 2013

Black Tie's #22

Hey all, we're glad to say things are running a little more smoothly.  Kelli is bringing you a great challenge this week!



Don't forget your black!! 

Let's see what the Design Team did for you


Kelli's card using acrylic paint to stamp



Kendra's card using paint to stamp

Shauna's card painted the oven
Tiffany's card using water colors over heat emboss

We can't wait to see how you wow us with your paint!

*We also sincerely apologize for the link/form issues.  I've made some changes so hopefully that will help.  If we continue to have issues I will need to contact tech support!  Thanks for letting us know.  


1 comment:

  1. How can that be - I am the first one here? I guess my chances of winning are high - just kidding...That was a challenging challenge for me, but I enjoyed it - thanks Ladies!

    ReplyDelete