Friday, February 1, 2013

Black Tie's #17

Ok, so I just couldn't STOP card making with this challenge, and that's why it's up late!

I think my kitchen has been ignored for a few days while I've been making a way bigger, much more fun mess at the office....well, my office anyway!

This week Tiffany has come up with the challenge for you.  Hopefully you'll find it as much fun as I did.  I thought I had more scrap stuff on this subject, then I got into it and wow the mind went blank....

....then it took off and just wouldn't turn off!

Ok, ok I'll quit rambling and just give you the challenge already!


Ok, so I was running out of light when I finally decided to take my pictures so I had to use our really, REALLY old piano.  Then was running out of more light so I had to head outside.  So, I guess I'm apologizing that I don't have my pretty white background :(

Tiffany's Card

Tiffany's Card (my ribbon and ink is really grey, boo lighting)

Tiffany's 3rd, yes I'll probably make another one later, card


Kendra's Card 

Shauna's Card



So, we're excited to announce that Kelli has returned! But her dad is not doing well.  Please continue to pray for her strength, her mom, and her dad.  This is going to be a rough time for all of them.  We aren't sure how long she'll be around before she has to leave again, but for now scrapping is going to help keep her mind on something else.


No comments:

Post a Comment