Friday, September 28, 2012

Black Tie's #3

Sorry ladies for getting this one out a little late.  I had a late night, an early morning, and a bossy 2 year old girl that hasn't been letting me sit at my computer today.

This weeks challenge is from Kendra. (I was for sure challenged!)



Let's see what your design team has put together for you.

Kendra's Card

Shauna's Tag

Shauna's Bookmark

Kelli's Card


Tiffany's Layout
We hope you ladies have fun with this and create some wild Halloween crafts.  We're shooting for 10 entries yet again this week and once we do there will be something special!!  We are also still looking for ladies to add to the design team.  If you're interested head over to the Pencil me In tab and fill out the form.  The design team will take a look and make a decision on if you're a great fit for us.  Happy scrapping everyone!


No comments:

Post a Comment